D11830: Switch the pkpass formatter plugin to use KPkPass

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 3 00:50:52 BST 2018

knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:93
>  set(MAILIMPORTER_LIB_VERSION "5.7.80")
> +set(KPKPASS_LIB_VERSION "5.8.40")

update the name here too

> pkpass_plugin.cpp:27
>
> +#include <KPkPass/BoardingPass>
> +#include <KPkPass/Barcode>

either <PkPass or <KPimPkPass to be consitent

> pkpass_plugin.cpp:50
>
> +GRANTLEE_MAKE_GADGET(KPkPass::Barcode)
> +GRANTLEE_MAKE_GADGET(KPkPass::Field)

also rename the classes PkPass::Barcode, PkPass::Field ?

> vkrause wrote in pkpass_plugin.cpp:105
> I don't think this works, as Grantlee seems to use the lookup functions only when encountering a "." followed by a string, for a type with a custom lookup function registered.
>
> A custom string conversion function is possible in theory via QMetaType::registerConverter, but that does not accept a conversion  between two built-in types, so that also does not help in the case of QColor.

I still think that having the .name inside the template is the more clean solution, but well this is only minor personal syntax style.

REPOSITORY
  R81 KDE PIM Addons

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11830