D12418: IMAP Resource: handle disconnection before initial "OK" from server

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 18:49:51 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: knauss, dvratil, ervin.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  1b79b4b <https://phabricator.kde.org/R177:1b79b4be07588a959af7caf3866005ba5e5128d3> in kimap makes connectionLost useful again, as the best way
  to detect that we managed to connect (so the server actually exists and is
  (or was) reachable) and then lost connection. Use that instead of the state change
  to distinguish from the wrong hostname case (where we don't want to retry, we'd loop
  forever doing that).

TEST PLAN
  Expand existing unittest to test 3 different cases of connection lost,
  all after the initial connect. The next method (shouldNotifyFailureToConnect)
  ensures that the "wrong hostname" case still works.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

BRANCH
  Applications/18.04

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12418

AFFECTED FILES
  resources/imap/autotests/testsessionpool.cpp
  resources/imap/sessionpool.cpp
  resources/imap/sessionpool.h