D12019: make sure to create unique filename in maildir resource

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 18:57:12 BST 2018

knauss added a comment.

  But the whole createUniqueFileName is not supposed to generate unique names anyways, as it is used in a do loop in Maildir::addEntry. I think be better approach to add to mutex, to garantee
  QFile::exists(key) || QFile::exists(finalKey) || QFile::exists(curKey)  is valid. Maybe we should touch the file in tmp dir immediately.  And than it is irrelevant if we use a not so good createUniqueFileName.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12019