D12403: Fix IMAP resource stuck if connection lost during Login.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 14:37:09 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: ervin, knauss, dvratil.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If we lose the connection during the login job, we need to
  make sure that connectionLost is emitted by the pool so that ResourceTask
  will call cancelTask. Otherwise the resource will be stuck forever...

TEST PLAN
  Initially, playing with switching between WIFI networks at the right time (difficult).
  Then, calling SessionPool::onConnectionLost() by hand from LoginJob (great idea from Sandro).
  Now tested by the new unittest.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

BRANCH
  Applications/18.04

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12403

AFFECTED FILES
  resources/imap/autotests/testsessionpool.cpp
  resources/imap/sessionpool.cpp