D11974: Add more datatypes

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 09:07:37 BST 2018

vkrause accepted this revision.
vkrause added a comment.

  Simplifying the inheritance is perfectly fine, we do that in a number of other places too (e.g. we don't use "Thing"), let's just make this as complex as absolutely necessary.

  Regarding tests, that's fine too, we don't need to test every single property access, as this is all the same code anyway. The purpose of datatypetest.cpp is primarily to ensure that the memory management of the polymorphic value types cannot be broken by "creative use" :)

REPOSITORY
  R1003 KItinerary: Travel Reservation handling library

BRANCH
  add-more-datatypes (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11974