D8071: Make KMime::Content available properly in MessagePart

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 30 14:00:52 BST 2017

knauss added a comment.

  The main idea is that the rendering process  should not get access to KMime::Content and all calls to this are going via the MessagePart. That is leaks into the renderer is because of getting a fast working solution.
  So the right way IMO is to move the getter into proctected and than every MP that needs to have it public mark the getter public or even provide these information the Render needs getFileName, contentDescription ...
  But maybe this makes it more completcated than easier.
  I know, that my aproch treats plugins autors to writer a propper MessagePart...

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8071