T6854: Modernizing Kontact look

Olivier Churlaud noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 4 20:57:34 BST 2017

ochurlaud added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854#109348, @rjvbb wrote:

  > >   I don't think it's too much space lost.
  >
  > It's still an unnecessary space loss. The Kontact statusbar is empty and unused except for the "Ready" word and the summary progressbar during syncs, adding a new toolbar (or similar) is, well, someone did make that comparison with a M$ product already...

  I misread your first comment : and read toollbar instead of status bar. Why not begin the status bar further right? It's an idea indeed.

  Regarding M$, I was giving it as an exemple for this  dry specific point because it think they did a good job, and one should not fear to take ideas from those guys...

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854