D7717: Ignore Errors When Dropping External Column

David Narváez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 7 15:50:11 BST 2017

narvaez added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7717#143705, @dvratil wrote:

  > Do you have a bug report about the problem?

  No.

  > Which SQL backends it affects and what are the query errors?

  It happened to me in MariaDB.

  > Why would it fail if the table was newly created ?

  Technically, IIUC if you installed Akonadi from master after 859382 you would not have that column. In practice, I think that was not what hapenned to me since I just realized 859382 was not included in applications 17.04. So I am not sure how did I end up in a situation where I did not have that column.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7717