T6854: Modernizing Kontact look

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 6 16:22:58 BST 2017

abetts added a comment.

  I feel @amiguel seems on target with his perception. He is giving the content the most prominent space in the UI. We should also allow the columns to be resized (as they are right now) so that the user has the control to change the UI as they see fit. Hiding a sidebar is a very common practice nowadays in many UIs that need more space for content.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854