D7858: Only remove init connections to the database on server shutdown.

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 17 11:28:33 BST 2017

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  Thanks a lot, patch looks good, just some minor coding adjustments needed.

  You can change "CCBUG" to "BUG" in the commit message so that the bug gets auto-closed once this is committed since the patch actually fixes the issue.

INLINE COMMENTS

> akonadi.cpp:431
> +        const QLatin1String initCon("initConnection");
> +        QSqlDatabase::removeDatabase(initCon);
>          return;

`QSqlDatabase::removeDatabase(QStringLiteral("initConnection'));`

> dbconfigmysql.cpp:522
> +    const QLatin1String initCon("initConnection");
> +    QSqlDatabase::removeDatabase(initCon);
> +

`QSqlDatabase::removeDatabase(QStringLiteral("initConnection"));`

Also please add a comment that we are closing initConnection this late to workaround a QTBUG-63108.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7858