D7862: Enhancement: Resource tomboynotes updates its content automatically

Stefan Staeglich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 18 14:18:19 BST 2017

Stefan updated this revision to Diff 19640.
Stefan added reviewers: knauss, vkrause.
Stefan added a comment.

  Ok I've changed all to GLPv3.

  I'm the main developer but I've used some code of other resources, AFAIK only of maildir and and mainly of DAV.

  So possible copyright holders should be Sandro Knauß, Volker Krause and Till Adam. Laurent Montel did also some changes. It would be very nice if they could comment on this.

  But in general AFAIK it shouldn't be a problem to change the license from "GPLv2 and later" to "GLPv3 and later". And all used is AFAIK "GPLv2 and later".

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7862?vs=19623&id=19640

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7862

AFFECTED FILES
  resources/tomboynotes/configdialog.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/configdialog.h
  resources/tomboynotes/configdialog.ui
  resources/tomboynotes/o1tomboy.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/o1tomboy.h
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboycollectionsdownloadjob.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboycollectionsdownloadjob.h
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyitemdownloadjob.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyitemdownloadjob.h
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyitemsdownloadjob.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyitemsdownloadjob.h
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyitemuploadjob.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyitemuploadjob.h
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyjobbase.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyjobbase.h
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboynotesresource.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboynotesresource.h
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyserverauthenticatejob.cpp
  resources/tomboynotes/tomboyserverauthenticatejob.h