D8087: Make HtmlWriter compatible with Grantlee::OutputStream

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 1 16:45:57 BST 2017

knauss added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8087#151224, @vkrause wrote:

  > Version bump will be done once the entire patch series is in, we don't have enough numbers to do that after every single commit ;-)

  fair enough, but i know from mathematics that there are enough numbers :D

INLINE COMMENTS

> vkrause wrote in defaultrenderer.cpp:955
> Just to save one line of code? And I don't see how that makes anything clearer, "OutputStream" looks pretty self-explanatory to me.

well for me it is much more obvious what is going on and i think a extra function would help understanding the code faster. and i think the compiler will mark this function as inline, so no overhead.
I also have in mind, that we may need to adjust this in future, or anything like that.
What about, that the whole block with isAttachment put in one function?

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8087