D8568: Do not clear parameters when changing the mimetype of a Content-Type header

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 31 17:40:01 GMT 2017

vkrause added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8568#162323, @knauss wrote:

  > that is a behaviour change - did you check what parts use this code and may rely on the cleaning? The other solution would fix magicSetType to store all paramenters before and reset afterwards.

  I did not find a user relying on this, but it's possible I missed some subtle details of course. It's certainly a surprising behavior, and I could not find any explanation in the history on why this was there.

  As noted in the commit message, there is no API to iterate the parameters, or retrieve all of them, so the proposed workaround in magicSetType would also require API changes in KMime first.

REPOSITORY
  R180 PIM: KMime

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8568