D8087: Make HtmlWriter compatible with Grantlee::OutputStream

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 1 18:00:38 BST 2017

vkrause added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8087#151241, @knauss wrote:

  > fair enough, but i know from mathematics that there are enough numbers :D

  There is a fairly hard limit with the number reserved for the first beta release, not sure if that's 50, 70 or 80.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in defaultrenderer.cpp:955
> well for me it is much more obvious what is going on and i think a extra function would help understanding the code faster. and i think the compiler will mark this function as inline, so no overhead.
> I also have in mind, that we may need to adjust this in future, or anything like that.
> What about, that the whole block with isAttachment put in one function?

Factoring out the whole attachment block seems more useful indeed. But that's IMHO out of scope for this commit. Let's revisit cleaning up the render implementation once we have the API sorted out.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8087