D8189: Port the WKS formatter to the new rendering API

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 9 20:28:35 BST 2017

vkrause added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in wks-confirmation-request-multipart-decrypted.mbox.html:28
> right-to-left support?

possible, but this was broken before already then, the output wasn't changed by this patch

> knauss wrote in gnupgwksformatter.cpp:75
> should be start and handled via memento to not block kmail. but this is another issue.

very valid concern, but also not introduced by this patch

> knauss wrote in plugin.cpp:30
> why resort the Index?

because we have a processing plugin for all three, but only a renderer for the first two

REPOSITORY
  R81 KDE PIM Addons

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8189