Separate message list for important/action messages in Kmail

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Oct 9 14:02:36 BST 2017

Hi Dag,

for a one-time filter you can just click the filter icon in the quick search
bar (above the message list) and select to see only "Important" emails.

Alternatively you can setup a search folder in Tools -> Find Messages, where
you select from which folders to see the emails and you setup the search
criteria to match only messages that are marked as Important. This will create
a new search folder (you can even give it a custom name) that will be auto-
updated when a message is (un)marked as important.

Hope this helps,
Dan

PS: these questions are better asked on the kdepim-users ML

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683