D8102: Port internal render plugins to HtmlWriter

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 2 15:43:49 BST 2017

knauss accepted this revision.
knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> vkrause wrote in defaultrenderer.cpp:868
> The loop is coming in the patch adding proper plugin handling (still WIP).
>
> Rewinding the stream to a defined restore point is possible if we need that, similar to what QIODevice::start/commit/rollbackTransaction do for the read direction.

I think rewinding the stream is really nessary, so that we have the control over what ends up in the stream. in future we may be not have control who is writing plugins and i think a bad plugin should not fuckup the whole rendering.

> vkrause wrote in textmessagepartrenderer.cpp:44
> done in the DRP removal patch

nope not for TextMessagePartRenderer.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library