korganizer can no longer configure toolbars

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Oct 21 15:21:54 BST 2017

On Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017 16:04:49 CEST Allen Winter wrote:
> Works fine for me, using hand-built from master.
> I'm using KOrganizer inside Kontact, if that matters.

I'm using korganizer stand-alone.

> maybe you aren't setting your XDG_DATA_DIRS env?

that is set as:
/home/KDE5/share:/usr/local/share:/usr/share:/opt/kde3/share

My self-built KDE is installed in /home/KDE5

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at