D8554: pgp encrypted message are mostly marked as application/octet-stream

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 30 11:23:52 GMT 2017

knauss created this revision.
knauss added a reviewer: vkrause.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We can autodetect if, the content of an mimepart is pgp encrypted.
  The problem at the moment, is that we display directly every
  EncryptedMessagePart, what is okay for text content but not for
  everything else.

  BUG: 324365
  FIXED-IN: 17.12.0

TEST PLAN
  make sure , that attatchment are still handled as attachments and not as "normal" text.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

BRANCH
  fix-324365

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8554

AFFECTED FILES
  mimetreeparser/autotests/data/openpgp-inline-encrypted-with-attachment.mbox
  mimetreeparser/autotests/data/openpgp-inline-encrypted-with-attachment.mbox.html
  mimetreeparser/autotests/data/openpgp-inline-encrypted-with-attachment.mbox.tree
  mimetreeparser/src/bodyformatter/encrypted.cpp
  mimetreeparser/src/bodypartformatter.cpp