kjots migration problem, Fedora 21 to Fedora 25 or Fedora 26

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Oct 30 13:16:37 GMT 2017

Hello Wayne,

KJots are no longer part of the KDE PIM release, but you can still install
KJots as a standalone application (there's a kjots package), and no migration
should be required for that (but better make backups, just to be sure).

We have decided to remove KJots from KDE PIM, because we don't have the time
and resources anymore to maintain it, but I still sort of keep it alive and
compiling, but there's basically no feature development, just the most
important bugfixes.

Feel free to ask here (or on kdepim-users ML or on #kontact IRC) if you run
into problems with the migration.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683