korganizer can no longer configure toolbars

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Oct 20 17:54:03 BST 2017

With commit 9e50be4194dafdebae0e1b4b5f0ef58a41c2b6f8 there was a change
in korganizer.cpp
-    setXMLFile(QStringLiteral("korganizerui.rc"), true);
+    setXMLFile(QStringLiteral(":/kxmlgui5/korganizer/korganizerui.rc"), true);

which seems to be the reason why configuring the toolbars no longer works.
Clicking OK in the configure dialog does nothing, it just prints an error
like: could not save to ""

When I change just this line back, it works again.

Since I have too less knowledge about the xml gui stuff, can someone
see if that is the correct fix, please ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at