D8799: Enable recursive filtering in EntityOrderProxyModel

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 13 19:06:02 GMT 2017

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added a reviewer: dvratil.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This allows to use it for the folder tree lineedit in kmail.

TEST PLAN
  No-op in itself (this proxy is currently only used for ordering),
  but this commit allows mailcommon's foldertreewidget to use this proxy
  for filtering, instead of filtering FolderTreeWidgetProxyModel
  (which is shared with the favorites model, where we don't want filtering)

  BIC of course, but I was told that's OK.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8799

AFFECTED FILES
  src/core/models/entityorderproxymodel.cpp
  src/core/models/entityorderproxymodel.h