D8884: Implement reordering of favorite folders using DnD

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 18 12:47:36 GMT 2017

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: dvratil, mlaurent.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In order to separate favorites from the "entity order" QSFPM
  used by the folder tree widget (it was always weird that filtering or
  changing the sort order for the folder tree widget would affect favorites),
  we need the favorites to get their own "ordering" proxy (otherwise
  ordering is random, based on ETM population order). So while at it,
  I implemented manual reordering of favorites.

  BUG: 376073
  FIXED-IN: 18.04

TEST PLAN
  I can reorder favorites (in listview mode) using DnD
  and the order is persisted

REPOSITORY
  R92 PIM: Common Mail Support

BRANCH
  favorites (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8884

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/CMakeLists.txt
  autotests/favoritestest.cpp
  autotests/unittestenv/config.xml
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/folder/favoritecollectionorderproxymodel.cpp
  src/folder/favoritecollectionorderproxymodel.h
  src/widgets/favoritecollectionwidget.cpp
  src/widgets/favoritecollectionwidget.h