D8883: EntityOrderProxyModel: adapt base class for reordering favorites

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 18 12:41:01 GMT 2017

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: dvratil, mlaurent.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In order to use an EOPM on top of the favorites model, we need
  the config key to be fixed (e.g. "0") rather than "the parent
  collection" in ETM, since the favorites are a flat list of individually
  picked collection, with a different parent in ETM. We want a single
  order. So the new virtual parentCollection is reimplemented in a new
  proxy derived class in mailcommon, for ordering favorites.

TEST PLAN
  With the mailcommon and kmail patches on top of this,
  I can reorder favorites using drag-n-drop and the order is persisted.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8883

AFFECTED FILES
  src/core/models/entityorderproxymodel.cpp
  src/core/models/entityorderproxymodel.h