D8843: Use URLs in multiget requests as returned by the Server

Ralf Haferkamp noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 29 17:52:36 GMT 2017

rhaferkamp added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8843#173242, @vkrause wrote:

  > It also failed for a newly created instance for me. As a result I see all my calendars, but they are all empty.
  >  Sorry, I don't have much more details yet, it failed at work here, where I have limited time to debug this.

  Hm, I am not able to reproduce the problem. I just tried this patch against a fresh Kolab 16 deployment and it worked fine (I also tested it against nextcloud and groupwise). Any more hints on how to reproduce it are appreciated.

REPOSITORY
  R490 KDAV Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8843