releasing Applications 17.12

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Tue Nov 21 22:08:22 GMT 2017

Hey,

As Laurent is in vacation, I'll do perform the release. As first I now bumped
the version numbers. I merge Applications/17.12 branch into master with merge
strategy "ours". I forgot to check before if the branch was merged before.
That's why some patches that are pushed to Applications branch don't have
entered master :( I hopefully managed it to cherry-pick all patches, that were
not synced. But if you have pushed anything to Applications/17.12 branch
please check if you patch is also in master.

The next step would be to bump the dependencies in some days.

Did I bumped any repository, that I shouldn't have bumped? Or any that I
forgotten? I simply bump everything inside kde/pim directory except Kleopatra.

One open question for me is Kleopara follows their own version schema, so
nothing to bump here. So only dependencies to bump - I'm I right?

And please give me some points what you have fixed/improved/<you name it> at
this release.

Best regards,

sandro