Handover of kimap and the imap-resource

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 1 18:40:17 GMT 2017

Hi,

I've discussed this with Dan a while ago but failed to notify the
mailinglist.

Given that I'm fully occupied with Kube and Dan being the defacto
maintainer of all things pim that I was involved with (mostly kimap and
the imap resource), I hereby officially hand maintainership of kimap
(for as long as it sticks around) and the imap resource over to Dan so
he can take the decisions freely that he deems right.

I'll continue to maintain kimap2 that is also vital for Kube, so I'm
actively working on that.

Thanks Dan!

Cheers,
Christian