D6368: [Views] Flatten event items

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 26 10:53:30 BST 2017

dvratil added a comment.

  I agree that the main KOrganizer view looks a bit outdated and I'm happy that you stepped up to bring us more into 2017, but Laurent is right that it's harder now to see where events end and begin, especially if you have a lot of events in your calendar. Making the border of the events more contrasting to the event color might be a good first step (although it gets tricky with custom calendar colors).

  I think we should definitely bring in VDG into this, maybe ask them to take a look at the entire calendar view as a whole and get their input on this.

REPOSITORY
  R76 PIM: Event Views

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6368