Akonadi mail transport resource broken

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Jun 21 09:51:23 BST 2017

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:04:58 AM CEST laurent Montel wrote:
> Le vendredi 16 juin 2017, 20:3310 CEST Krzysztof Nowicki a écrit :
> > Hi,
>
> Hi,
>
> > I've been getting reports from akonadi-ews users that they're unable to
> > set-up the resource to send e-mail. Surprisingly however it works on an
> > existing installation, which was done pre KDE Applications 17.04.
> >
> > The resource relies on the TransportResourceBase interface. Looking at the
> > commits I noticed some worrying changes in kmailtransport around March 6th
> > (b7885d40). Does this mean that support for sending mail through an
> > Akonadi
> > resource is not supported any more?
>
> Oh someone used akonadi support  ?

Would be nice if you would not remove parts of Akonadi without having a
working replacement first, please (and maybe letting me know it's happening
;-))

> Ok indeed I removed it. I want to implement plugin for it, so I will work on
> it.

Any specific plans? As a plugin for the sendmail agent?

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683