D6410: Pimcommon: fix manage serverside subscription for Akonadi instances

Allen Winter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 27 17:42:23 BST 2017

winterz created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch fixes the service name if you are using an Akonadi server instance.   The patch appends the instance name to the service name in such cases.

  I also couldn't help myself and did a minor cleaning on the includes

TEST PLAN
  ran kontact with an akonadi instance and now I can see the manager serverside subscription dialog

REPOSITORY
  R95 PIM: Common Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6410

AFFECTED FILES
  src/pimcommonakonadi/manageserversidesubscription/manageserversidesubscriptionjob.cpp