D6321: Fix date numbers in Month view overflowing

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 21 19:02:36 BST 2017

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  On my non-high-DPI display the day numbers in each cell in the month view in KOrganizer were too big and did not fit into the header of the cell. Since the code uses the height of the cell header and margin (which are both in pixels) to calculate the size of the font, it makes IMO sense to use pixelSize rather than pointSize.

  Now the month view looks correctly on my system, but I need someone to test it on a high-DPI display :-)

REPOSITORY
  R76 PIM: Event Views

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6321