messagelib build failure

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Fri Jun 2 23:32:18 BST 2017

Hi,

Please make sure not send those mails also to the ml, so others can help too.

mmh i dont know what you guys do differently, because the KDE Ci is happy
building it and I also had no issues. So I think you use another compiler/
linker issue. alignText is defind in messageviewer/src/messagepartthemes/
default/defaultrenderer.cpp and declaration in defaultrenderer_p.h

so it must be the issue that it is a inline function, that triggers the
problem. My research in the internet, told me, that using the inline statement
on the declaration (defaultrenderer_p.h) is not good practice, but allowed.
Can you test to remove the inline statement in that file?

Best Regards,

sandro