Akonadi mail transport resource broken

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sat Jul 1 09:02:34 BST 2017

Hi,
I reimplemented it as plugin support.
=> now w can configure akonadi mail transport.
It seems to work with your transport but it crashs as I don't have MS server.

So it's not a problem with kmailtransport for sure that it's created a
resource + we can add/remove it, it seems that we can use it but I can't test
in real life :) (perhaps you have a MS server for testing)

Do you think to move your resource to kde git repo  ? It will good for i18n
support I see that you don't have Message.sh file (I created a local patch here
as I think it was a repository from kde :)

Regards.

PS: now we have 3 plugins: SMTP, sendmail, all akonadi mail transport support.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,