D6517: Add helper for dealing with compliance modes

Andre Heinecke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 10 12:55:24 BST 2017

aheinecke accepted this revision.
aheinecke added a comment.

  Only cosmetic complaints. If you fix these you can push the series.

  Please also change the LIBKLEO_VERSION in the CMakeLists to: 5.5.81 after you commited  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6516

INLINE COMMENTS

> signencryptfileswizard.cpp:302
> +                                      ? i18nc("VS-conforming is a German standard for restricted documents for which special restrictions about algorithms apply.  The string states that all cryptographic operations necessary for the communication are compliant with that.",
> +                                              "VS-conforming communication possible.")
> +                                      : i18nc("VS-conforming is a German standard for restricted documents for which special restrictions about algorithms apply.  The string states that all cryptographic operations necessary for the communication are compliant with that.",

Minor: In other places we use compliant. Same in the string below. No need to upload a new diff just fix it before push.

> signencryptfileswizard.cpp:413
> +    } else
> +        mLabel = NULL;
> +

Here and in some other places: KDE Coding style requires braces even around single line statements.

> signencryptwidget.cpp:285
> +{
> +    if (! signKey().isNull()
> +        && (! IS_DE_VS(signKey()) || keyValidity(signKey()) < GpgME::UserID::Validity::Full))

Minor style with the "! "

> gnupg-helper.h:51
> +#else
> +# define IS_DE_VS(x)	0
> +#endif

false instead of 0 please and tabs -> spaces.

REPOSITORY
  R168 Kleopatra

BRANCH
  justus/compliance