D6739: [akregator part] Protect part from auto delete

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 23 10:55:58 BST 2017

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mainwindow.cpp:118
>      setCentralWidget(m_part->widget());
> +    m_part->setAutoDeletePart(false);

Now that the Frame is wrapped in QPointer, it should be OK leave the part to auto-delete itself. Otherwise we would be memory-leaking the part?

> mainwindow.cpp:139
>  {
> -    if (!m_part) {
> -        if (!loadPart()) {

Why remove this check? I would assume it's there to prevent re-loading the part if it is already loaded.

REPOSITORY
  R201 Akregator

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6739