KDE PIM Sprint Toulouse 2017

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:28:48 GMT 2017

Hi All,

It seems sprint.kde.org is now dead, so we'll handle organization by email
I guess.
Please do respond when needed :-)

Christian unfortunately cannot make it this year.
So according to https://framadate.org/VgXlKGu79BI4RSl1 we would be 8-9.
Can you all answer this mail (in private to avoid spam) to confirm that you
will be there please ?  And tell me if you're ok or not to share a room at
the hotel like the last time (divide price), so I'll start pairing up by
reservation.

I'll rewrite the Toulouse traveler guide that was available on the sprint
page and send it here,
so think about saving it locally just in case, but you guys should be
definitely used to go in the city center of Toulouse by now :)

As soon as I got the final number I'll start making reservation.

Have a great week !
Franck