[Maniphest] [Created] T5155: Qt 5.8 and printsupport for Kdepim

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 23 17:09:04 GMT 2017

knauss created this task.
knauss added a project: Sysadmin.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: sysadmin.

TASK DESCRIPTION
  Hey,

  Qt 5.8 will give us printsupport for QtWebEngine as we want support also printing mails, it would be nice to have the needed Qt version on CI.
  Are there any plans to roll out the new Qt version for CI?

  Just for mention it currently there are no plans to bump Qt version on kdepim side. But for sure we need to cordinate this :) When we can start writing tests for printing.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T5155

EMAIL PREFERENCES