"Retrieving Folders..." hang and a possible solution

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Thu Feb 9 06:41:01 GMT 2017

In data giovedì 9 febbraio 2017 07:34:08 CET, Joshua J. Kugler ha scritto:

(No need to CC me, I'm subscribed to kde-pim and -factory)

> Just a quick note...please do not use Ubuntu version numbers, but use KDE
> and KMail version numbers so we know which version you're referring to. :)

KDE Applications releases use a month.year convention, so the next release
(which KMail belongs to) will be 17.04.

KMail has also its own versioning, but the bundle version is easier to
remember.

FTR: the innodb buffer pool size change was committed to master, so 17.04 will
have that change too.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B