KDE PIM Sprint Toulouse 2017

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:23:11 GMT 2017

By the way I remember the dates for the sprint are: 7,8,9 of April.
These are definitive so you guys can book your travel tickets.

I still wait for some of you to confirm me that you would come, next mail
I'll be chasing you directly :-p

I have asked when can we have the room on Friday afternoon, depending how
many we are, but around 6PM seems reasonable.

Logistical Information put at https://community.kde.org/KDE_
PIM/Meetings#KDE_PIM_at_Toulouse_2017 but you can have it there as well :
https://paste.kde.org/pokpj6pkt/arolvq/raw <https://paste.kde.org/pokpj6pkt>
https://imagebin.ca/v/3At4NySybR0k

Cheers !