[Differential] [Request, 514 lines] D4668: Rename org.kde.kmail.desktop to org.kde.kmail2.desktop.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 19 10:46:15 GMT 2017

dfaure created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This fixes the desktop filename not matching the qApp name,
  which makes it harder for libtaskmanager to find out the icon
  for the running kmail. (see https://phabricator.kde.org/D4600)

TEST PLAN
  Switching desktops to go to the one running kmail no longer triggers
  KWindowSystem::icon calls in libtaskmanager's XWindowTasksModel::Private::icon.

  I don't think anything else relied on the desktop file name, since we
  changed from KMail2.desktop to org.kde.kmail.desktop not so long ago.

REPOSITORY
  R206 KMail

BRANCH
  Applications/16.12