[Differential] [Commented On] D4255: Introduce Kleo::trustLevel()

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 5 15:06:22 GMT 2017

dvratil added a comment.

  > [ 25%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/KF5Libkleo.dir/models/useridlistmodel.cpp.o
  >  In file included from /home/ahunt/kdesrc/kde/pim/libkleo/src/kleo/enum.cpp:39:0:
  >  /usr/include/gpgme++/tofuinfo.h:39:41: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘info’
  >
  >   explicit TofuInfo(gpgme_tofu_info_t info);

  This looks like a problem in your gpgme. On my system tofuinfo.h includes global.h which includes gpgmefw.h, which defines the `gpgme_tofu_into_t` typedef.

  > /home/ahunt/kdesrc/kde/pim/libkleo/src/kleo/enum.cpp: In function ‘Kleo::TrustLevel Kleo::trustLevel(const GpgME::UserID&)’:
  >  /home/ahunt/kdesrc/kde/pim/libkleo/src/kleo/enum.cpp:305:17: error: ‘const class GpgME::UserID’ has no member named ‘tofuInfo’
  >
  >   if (uid.tofuInfo().isNull()) {

  This means you have old gpgme, or your build is not picking up the right headers.

  >   I'm building against gpgmepp 1.8.0, on openSuse, the rest of the kde modules I'm building (messagelib and kdepim, which seem to pull in libkleo as a dependency) build fine.

  Is it gpgmepp coming from gpgme package? If not then you should uninstall gpgmepp (the old one from KDE) and just use gpgme, which now provides the C++ and Qt bindings (called gpgmepp).

REPOSITORY
  R90 PIM: Kleo Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4255