[Differential] [Request, 48 lines] D4708: Add export macro for private classes with unittest.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 16:24:43 GMT 2017

dfaure created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Otherwise I get

    undefined reference to `vtable for MailCommon::KMFilterAccountList'

  when linking filteractionmissingaccountdialogtest.
  Must be a consequence of the recent changes in cmake git (autogen feature).

  There are a ton more files that are included directly rather than the
  classes being exported though (which can make refactorings harder, e.g.
  when new cpp files are added as dependencies of the existing ones,
  suddenly it becomes complex to know what to compile in).

  Should we go fully in the direction of exporting the stuff we need
  when building tests, and compiling these cpp files only once, as a result?

TEST PLAN
  Now it builds with clang

REPOSITORY
  R92 PIM: Common Mail Support