D9491: Sonnet: fix wrong language for suggestions in mixed-language texts

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 24 12:28:55 GMT 2017

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> highlighter.h:134
>       * @param max at most this many suggestions will be returned. If this is
>       *            -1, as many suggestions as the spell backend supports will
>       *            be returned.

The -1 special value is documented here, but yeah, special values are bad.

In practice SpellCheckDecorator calls this with the default value anyway.

And I guess any GUI will always want to limit this, you don't really want to offer 300 suggestions to the user...

So maybe we could remove the -1 special value (in the new method) anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R246 Sonnet

BRANCH
  master