D9403: Fix dropping of emails onto favorites

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 19 03:00:49 GMT 2017

mkoller added a comment.

  Tested it and dropping now works. Thanks!
  The reordering however does not work very well. When having 3 items (icon mode) and I move one I can end up having it placed anywhere (e.g. lower than the 2 others)
  or when trying to reorder the icons from "1 2 3" to "3 1 2" I can not get the 3 to the most left position as there is no space before the first one and also inserting
  an item between two others is the same problem.

REPOSITORY
  R92 PIM: Common Mail Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9403