T6854: Modernizing Kontact

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 21:00:35 BST 2017

dvratil added a comment.

  @andreaska I see where you are heading with this and I think it's certainly an interesting idea and worth exploring further, but it's out of scope for this particular task, which is more about face-lifting. Feel free to open a new task where we can try to experiment with this further. I don't know if it's something that would fit into KMail directly, but it could be seen as an alternative mode to entire Kontact....

  Re KOrganizerc- not being able to switch to Day view when in Month view is certainly a bug - again something out of scope for this task.

  @mlaurent yeah, I remember Sandro tried that, but I can't remember why it did not work in the end, I'll have to dig back. In any case, I'd like to do something about that panel, maybe making it horizontal rather than vertical....

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854