D7291: pimcommon: autocorrectionwidget - QPointer guard dialogs

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Aug 20 18:05:53 BST 2017

On Mittwoch, 16. August 2017 22:47:00 CEST Allen Winter wrote:
> This revision was automatically updated to reflect the committed changes.
> Closed by commit R95:31d081255687: pimcommon/autocorrection/autocorrectionwidget.cpp - QPionter dialog guards (authored by winterz).
>
> REPOSITORY
>   R95 PIM: Common Support
>
> CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
>   https://phabricator.kde.org/D7291?vs=18091&id=18256
>
> REVISION DETAIL
>   https://phabricator.kde.org/D7291
>
> AFFECTED FILES
>   src/pimcommon/autocorrection/autocorrectionwidget.cpp
>
> To: winterz, #kde_pim, dvratil
> Cc: dkurz, anthonyfieroni, #kde_pim, dvasin, winterz, vkrause, mlaurent, knauss, dvratil

This seems to be the reason that I can no longer build kmail on my openSuse 42.2 (gcc 4.8.5)
Had to make the attached changes.
Can you clarify, please ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at