T6854: Modernizing Kontact

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 19:12:49 BST 2017

mlaurent added a comment.

  "the vertical color bar in message view off by default" for sure not if it's for switching html/plaintext we add to on because nobody know how to change it.
  So no please don"t set off by default.

  "no frames around the side pane and the folder view" it's not a good idea I added it between viewer and messagelist as Sabine didn't able to find split. So no please.

  "the folder view has the same background as the window to visually separate from the message list" but it's not separate from sidebar it seems wierd now on new screenshot.

  "the folder view does not have tree lines" why ? it's useful no ?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854