D7492: Read correct query column indices when fetching tags

Denis Kurz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 19:51:11 BST 2017

dkurz added a comment.

  Yay, I used  arcanist to create a review request for the first time!

  Please let me know

  - if this should be pushed to Applications/17.08; it's obviously a bugfix, but I have no clue if it requires some push-to-stable preventing version bumps or something like that.
  - if you spot some obvious mistakes I did while using arcanist.

  Also, how do I specify PIM as reviewer using arcanist? Using "arc cover" only gave "Daniel Vrátil", which I couldn't use as reviewer as it differs from your user name. I correctly guessed that I have to specify "dvratil" instead, but I have no clue for "KDE PIM".

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7492