D7492: Read correct query column indices when fetching tags

Denis Kurz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 21:37:01 BST 2017

dkurz marked an inline comment as done.
dkurz added a comment.

  I'll also update the commit message before I push this; my local changes somehow didn't make it through arcanist.

  Last remaining question: which branch to commit against? master or Applications/17.08?

  arcanist: I'll let you know when I got it figured out. I think you two had a bad start. To add PIM as reviewer using arcanist, you simply add <hashtag>kde_pim (putting an actual hashtag there in a comment automatically replaces it with the project; exactly what I was looking for ;-)

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

BRANCH
  hotfix-wrong-hardcoded-cursor-index