D7041: [WIP] Automatic encryption and decryption of emails

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 2 06:04:57 BST 2017

mlaurent added a comment.

  You need to increase Messagelib version I increased it as you installed new headers.
  you need to increase dependencies
  thanks

INLINE COMMENTS

> filteractionencrypttest.cpp:35
> +        destDir.cdUp();
> +        if (!destDir.mkdir(QFileInfo(src).fileName())) {
> +            return false;

perhaps add a qCWarning here when we can't create dest dir

> filteractionencrypttest.cpp:43
> +            const QString dstFile = dest + QLatin1Char('/') + fileName;
> +            if (!copyRecursively(srcFile, dstFile)) {
> +                return false;

same here. More easy to debug

> filteractionencrypttest.cpp:48
> +    } else {
> +        if (!QFile::copy(src, dest)) {
> +            return false;

same

> filteractionencrypttest.h:27
> +    Q_OBJECT
> +
> +private:

Remove this new line

> filteractionencrypt.h:41
> +    QString argsAsString() const override;
> +    void argsFromString(const QString & argsStr) override;
> +

remove space after &

REPOSITORY
  R92 PIM: Common Mail Support